Help us prepare for the 2021 EAST Conference by graphically representing the new Conference theme:
What is Homecoming? A celebratory space where current students and legacy supporters, facilitators, and alumni will unite and inspire one another. It’s also a celebration of 25 years of students, schools, and communities that are working together. From 20 students to 250,000; from Greenbrier High School to the world. EAST has had an incredible journey.
In March 2021 we will gather again to celebrate the transformational power of the greatest educational experience in the world! And it is at 25 years we take a moment to connect the past to the future and welcome you to EAST Homecoming #EASTcon21.
What is a Logo?
A logo is a visually engaging graphic representation of a theme, concept or identity, that brands a company or event for marketing purposes. Remember, the logo will be featured prominently on the website, t-shirts, banners and more. Take some time to research and be inspired before designing a logo to submit.
Logo Competition Guidelines
Tips for creating a logo:
- Make sure your design communicates the Conference theme.
- KISS – Keep It Simple Simon. Use simple shapes and typefaces.
- Use no more than one to two fonts. Free fonts can be downloaded at www.dafont.com.
- Do not use photographs.
- Remember this is a Logo - not a Poster! Click HERE for examples!
- Use a distinct color scheme (one to three colors max). Make sure to provide a one color option!
- Use negative space effectively.
Artwork MUST be original
- You are welcome to get ideas from the Internet and elsewhere but do not use another designer's work!
- No clip art please! Use the tools in your classroom, such as Adobe Illustrator or another vector drawing program.
For inspiration: click here to view previous logo design winners!
Please note: Submissions are limited to 10 per EAST program. If more than 10 entries are submitted from an EAST program, only the first 10 submissions will be considered.